WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We are looking to strengthen our engineering team with an experienced and creative full-stack engineer with a backend focus. As a Senior/Lead Engineer, you are responsible for driving challenging product development initiatives from the planning board to operating in production.
You are a strong team player who can collaborate and lead effectively in a distributed product organization. You thrive in a fast-paced, results-driven environment where everyone is expected to show initiative, make decisions, and to assume ownership of their work.
Deep knowledge and a proven track record developing cloud-native systems on Node.js stack with TypeScript. Most of our product runs on AWS, but additional experience of Azure/GCP is considered an advantage.
Ways of working:
- Get things done -attitude
- Desire to find simple, practical solutions to complex problems
- Excellent collaboration skills in a distributed organization
- Experience working in startups is considered an advantage
- We have a few small offices, but our team is heavily distributed and this is effectively a fully remote position.
- Majority of our engineering team is located across Europe. You can be located anywhere, but you're usually available during typical working hours in EU time zones.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is a key pillar of many company’s digital transformation strategy. But Gen1 RPA tools come with high licensing and infrastructure costs and technology that is inherently brittle and expensive to maintain. These limitations have kept many organizations from realizing the promised ROI from automating manual, repetitive tasks.
Robocorp is breaking down these barriers and making the power of software automation available to companies both large and small. Our Gen2 RPA platform brings Python-based open source dev tools, cloud-native orchestration, and a consumption-based pricing model. This combination drives drastic improvement in bot performance and uptime at a much lower total cost of ownership without sacrificing security, governance, and scalability.
Based in San Francisco and Helsinki, Robocorp is built on a developers first mindset with inbuilt respect for engineering prowess. Most of the team, senior management included, have a developer background, so we know what we are talking about. Robocorp is backed by leading Silicon Valley and London investors.